Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chapli Kabab recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chapli Kabab recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chapli Kabab recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of Precisely what You Eat: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin a diet just about the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food record in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Tracking all of the food you eat will help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, once you keep a food record for a few days you could notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Writing all of it down can help you see exactly which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Write down the time you’re eating stuff. This can help you figure out when you feel the most hungry, when you are susceptible to snack and what you can do about it. After a short time you’ll observe that even if you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. This will also make it easier to identify the occasions when you start to eat simply to give yourself something to do. This is extremely valuable because realizing when you’re vulnerable to snacking will help you fill those times with other pursuits that will keep you away from the candy aisle.
Write down your emotions while you eat. This will show you if you use foods to solve emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate in the direction of specific foods based on your mood. There a wide range of people who seek out junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are just as likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for precise foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) options on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chapli kabab recipe. To cook chapli kabab you only need 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chapli Kabab:
- Provide 1 kg of Meat mince.
- Prepare 2 of onions medium sized.
- Provide 5,6 of Green Chillies.
- Take 1 bunch of Cilantro leaves.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Ginger garlic Paste.
- Provide 2 of Potatoes medium.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of coriander seeds crushed.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of Cumin seed crushed.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of red chilli.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of roasted garam masala (see recipe).
- You need of Salt to taste.
- Use of Frying.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- Provide of Tomatoes as required.
- Take of Garnish.
- Provide of French fries.
Steps to make Chapli Kabab:
- In a bowl mix together mince onions potatoes (onion and potato chopped in chopper strain extra water)..
- Add all spices then Add cilantro leaves and green Chillies mix together nicely you can use blender if you want, otherwise mix with hand, knead it like a dough..
- Add oil in the frying pan and heat it on low flame make kabab in round shape put tomato slices on kabab, let it cook on low flame, after few minutes flip into the other side..
- Put more tomato slices and let it cook until they done nicely Serve with tomato slices and fries with chutney or Raita. (see recipe).
If you find this Chapli Kabab recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.