Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Nigerian Rice and Chicken Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nigerian Rice and Chicken Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nigerian Rice and Chicken Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. While you may already consume a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nigerian rice and chicken stew recipe. To cook nigerian rice and chicken stew you need 28 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Nigerian Rice and Chicken Stew:
- Take of For the chicken.
- Use 1 kg of Chicken.
- Provide 1 of blended/grated onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of ginger.
- Get 1 sachet of Chicken seasoning.
- Provide of Fresh tyme/rosemary.
- Use 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare of Water.
- Provide of For the sauce to make the stew.
- Take 1 can of Chopped Tomatoes.
- Provide 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Take 1 of scotch bonnet pepper.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of For the stew.
- Provide of Vegetable oil.
- Take 1/2 of onion (chopped).
- Use of Sauce we made for stew.
- Provide 1 sachet of stew seasoning.
- You need of Basil.
- Take of Meat stock.
- Prepare of Meat (optional).
- Take 1 tsp of grounded crayfish.
- Get of For the rice.
- Use of Rice.
- Prepare of Boiled water.
- Take of Salt.
Steps to make Nigerian Rice and Chicken Stew:
- Put chicken in the pot, add onions, herbs and seasoning. Cook for 10 minutes. Mix. Add water and cook until soft..
- When chicken is done grill in oven or fry. Add onions for taste..
- Wash rice, par boil and cook.
- In a blender, blend together chopped tomatoes, bell pepper, onion, garlic and scotch bonnet pepper.
- In pot add oil and fry the onions.
- Add sauce that was made before, stew seasoning and basil. Leave to cook on 3 for 40 minutes.
- Add meat stock, stir well. Cook for some more minutes. Add chicken (optional).
- Dish with rice and chicken.
If you find this Nigerian Rice and Chicken Stew recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.