Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect French Fries recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The Right Way to Do It.
When you begin your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food log helps you identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. For example, after keeping a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down can help you see exactly which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But let’s say you write almost everything down but no pounds drop off of you? There is a good way and a idle method to track the food you eat. A food journal isn’t only a list of the things you’ve eaten during the day. Other sorts of important information will certainly need to be written down as well. Here are a few of the tips that can help you become much more successful at food tracking.
What sort of spirits are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This can help you pinpoint when you use meals to help soothe emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate toward specific foods based on your mood. Lots of us will reach instinctively for unhealthy foods when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to choose healthy options when we feel happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset just might help you stock similar but better items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french fries recipe. You can have french fries using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook French Fries:
- Use 6 of medium size potatoes or 2 large potatoes or 1 extra large potatoes or 315 grams potato.
- Get 7 cups of cold water.
- Use of dry rosemary or oregano or mixed herbs – as required.
- You need of rock salt or black salt or regular salt – as required.
- Take of red chilli powder or paprika as required – optional.
- Take of oil for deep frying – as required.
Instructions to make French Fries:
- Firstly take the potatoes and rinse well in water. Then peel them.Then slice the potato..
- Heat oil in a wok or pan. Now add the potatoes in the oil..
- Stir often while frying them for uniform cooking..
- Fry till the potatoes get cooked, but they should not brown from outside..
- While still hot, take the french fries in a bowl. Sprinkle with some salt, paprika or red chilli flakes, dried herbs or dry rosemary. You can add your choice of herbs and spices. Gently shake and toss the bowl so that the salt, herbs etc mix well with them..
- Serve these homemade french fries hot with some any dip or sauce of your choice..
If you find this French Fries recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.