Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 🍕🌿Pizza Margherita 🌿🍕 (Tomato, Basil, and Mozzarella Pizza) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 🍕🌿Pizza Margherita 🌿🍕 (Tomato, Basil, and Mozzarella Pizza) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, just making a few minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 🍕🌿pizza margherita 🌿🍕 (tomato, basil, and mozzarella pizza) recipe. You can have 🍕🌿pizza margherita 🌿🍕 (tomato, basil, and mozzarella pizza) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make 🍕🌿Pizza Margherita 🌿🍕 (Tomato, Basil, and Mozzarella Pizza):
- You need of For the pizza.
- You need 140 g (5 oz) of or about 3/4 cup) Any plain yogurt.
- Provide of For the quick pizza tomato sauce.
- Provide 500 g (18 oz) of Passata or crushed tomatoes.
- Get 2 Cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 of &1/2 tbsp Olive oil.
- You need of Salt to your liking.
- You need of Basil.
Steps to make 🍕🌿Pizza Margherita 🌿🍕 (Tomato, Basil, and Mozzarella Pizza):
- #For_the_pizza: There are two methods given below. The first, lets you make the pizza without using an oven; the second, explains how to cook the pizza in the oven, if you have one. I’ve also given you my favourite quick red pizza sauce recipe or use store-bought tomato puree..
- #No-#Oven_Method_Using_A #Frying_Pan: In a large bowl, mix the self-raising flour and yogurt. On a well-floured surface, knead the dough. Divide the dough into 2 equal parts and allow to rest for a few minutes Roll out the dough to the size of your frying pan. Grease the pan and cook the pizza on one side. Flip the base, and spread tomato sauce on top. Add the toppings of your choice. Cover with a lid and cook few minutes more, or until the cheese is melted..
- #Oven_Method: Grease a baking pan with extra virgin olive oil, and cook the pizza over a high heat until the bottom is golden brown. Bake in a preheated oven at 200 °C (400 °F) for 5 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown. Take the pizza out of the oven, brush the top side with oil and top with the toppings of your choice. Return back to oven until cheese is melted..
- #For_the_quick_pizza_tomato #sauce Slice the garlic and cook in the extra virgin olive oil for 3 minutes. Add the tomatoes, salt and basil and cook for 15 more minutes..
- #Ingredient_Substitutions: (I will highly recommend using yogurt and flour but if you can't find these, here are the substitutes) : Yogurt can be substituted for milk BUT add only 85 g (1/3 cup) milk + 1/2 tsp vinegar or lemon juice..
- #Self-#raising_flour_can_be_made #TWO_ways: a) 140 g (1 cup) of plain flour + 1&1/2 tsp baking powder b) 140 g (1 cup) of plain flour + 1/2 tsp baking soda.
If you find this 🍕🌿Pizza Margherita 🌿🍕 (Tomato, Basil, and Mozzarella Pizza) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.