Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Algerian bread stuffed with vegetables, cheese, smoked meat recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Algerian bread stuffed with vegetables, cheese, smoked meat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Algerian bread stuffed with vegetables, cheese, smoked meat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making some small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. While you may already consume a lot of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to algerian bread stuffed with vegetables, cheese, smoked meat recipe. To make algerian bread stuffed with vegetables, cheese, smoked meat you need 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Algerian bread stuffed with vegetables, cheese, smoked meat:
- Use 300 g of semolina.
- Provide 5 tablespoon of oil.
- Use Teaspoon of salt.
- Take 100 g of Lukewarm water.
- You need 25 g of baker 's yeast.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare of For the stuffing ●●●.
- Take 2 of large onions.
- Provide 1 of green pepper.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take teaspoon of sweet peper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ginger.
- Provide of Salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Provide 3 tablespoon of chopped parsley.
- Get 1 of red pepper.
- You need of From the tabasco or hrissa sauce.
- Use 3 tablespoon of oil.
- Provide handful of green or black olives.
- Provide 100 g of grated cheese and melted cheese.
- Take of Grated medium tomato.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chopped mint leaves.
Steps to make Algerian bread stuffed with vegetables, cheese, smoked meat:
- In the bowl of your food processor or in a terrine, the semolina, Salt and oil and the yeast diluted in a little lukewarm water and finally lukewarm water gradually by mixing it is necessary to obtain a flexible dough, knead for 2 minutes and leave rest 10 minutes..
- Prepare the stuffing: in a frying pan, put the oil, grated onion and brown them for a few minutes then put the cut green and red peppers e. Small pieces and add the chopped garlic and spices and cook until the liquid evaporates after add the sliced olives and parsley and the Tabasco or hrissa, let cool after add the cheese portion and the grated cheese and set aside..
- On an oiled work surface place a little of the flour then flatten the ball on the baking paper 2 mm in round galette..
- Arrange the stuffing there then close the gallete with another previously flattened ball pinch the sides well I made the flower shape, decorated with leaf green onions..
- Cook the gallete on a tagine or a lightly oiled and hot pan by placing it delicately on the pan over medium heat, cook the first side then turn it using a spatula to cook the second side, Do the same for the others..
- There are several quality of bread: there are its stuffed, natural,and this one is not stuffed,we can cut them in half after cooking and stuffed..
- This is another form of bread.
- Their stands stuffed with dates.
- It can be served alone when it is stuffed and is considered a full meal..
If you find this Algerian bread stuffed with vegetables, cheese, smoked meat recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.