Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for HK French toast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best HK French toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to HK French toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Consume: How to Do It Correctly.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the very first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Keeping a food log makes it possible to identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. For example, when you keep a food log for a few days you may notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Writing all of it down will allow you to see precisely which parts of your diet really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Record the time of day time that you eat items. This allows you to see what times of day you feel the hungriest, when you are likely to reach for a snack and the right way to work around those times. After a day or two you may notice that, though you eat lunch at the same time each day, you still feel hungry an hour or so later. You may possibly also be able to determine when you are eating only to have something to do. This is significant because those are situations that you can pick out other things to fill your time with than food.
Record your mood while you eat. This will show you if you use foods to solve emotional issues. It may also identify the foods you choose when you are in certain moods. There a wide range of people who seek junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are just as likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you focus on how you eat during your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hk french toast recipe. To make hk french toast you need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook HK French toast:
- Get 2 slices of bread.
- Provide of Peanut butter.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- Use Knob of butter.
- Prepare of Golden syrup.
Steps to make HK French toast:
- Cut off the crust (optional). My nephews like the crust off..
- Spread peanut butter onto both slices of bread and put them together.
- Whisk the eggs in a deep plate or flat bowl. Add a pinch of salt..
- Add a generous amount of oil in a frying pan to shallow fry at about 160-180 degrees..
- Dip the bread into the egg and cover it completely..
- Shallow fry the eggy bread, turning over every 20 seconds or so until it’s nice and golden brown. Alternatively, you can deep fry the eggy bread. It does end up fluffier..
- Place on a disposable kitchen towel to soak up some oil then transfer to a plate..
- Add a knob of butter and drizzle on some golden syrup and it‘s complete. Enjoy!.
If you find this HK French toast recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.