Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paneer club sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer club sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The proper way to Do It.
When you first start your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your food journal not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, when you keep a food journal for a few days you might notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write everything down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a simpler time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Be as distinct as possible get when you note down the things you eat. You have to do more than just write down “salad” into your food log. The right way to do it is usually to note down all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the kind of dressing that is used. You also need to include the number of the foods you take in. “Cereal” is just not as good an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” It is very important to remember that the bigger your servings, the more calories you will be eating so you need to know just how much of every thing you actually eat so that you can figure out how many calories you will need to work off.
What type of feelings are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This really helps to demonstrate whether or not you use food as a response to emotional issues. It will also identify the foods you choose when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach intuitively for junk food when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to select healthy options when we feel happy or content. When you focus on how you eat in the course of your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer club sandwich recipe. To cook paneer club sandwich you only need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paneer club sandwich:
- Take 100 gm of paneer.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 2-3 of tomato slices.
- Prepare 5-6 of french fries.
- Use 2 tsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Paneer club sandwich:
- Firstly take paneer slices and marinat with salt black pepper and ginger garlic paste..
- Heat a grilled tawa and place the marinat paneer on it. Apply butter and toast from both sides..
- Cut the paneer in thin strips. Make french fries..
- Now toast the bread with butter..
- Now assemble the sandwich. :–take the first toasted slice,apply mayonnaise on it. Place the paneer slices..
- Add tomato sauce and place another slice on it..
- Arrange tomato slices and french fries on it. Add green chutney..
- Take another bread slice spread mayonnaise on it. Cover it on sandwich..
- Cut in quarters. Serve immediately..
If you find this Paneer club sandwich recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.