Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Leftover chicken steak shawarma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leftover chicken steak shawarma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Approach to Track Your Food.
When you start a diet one of the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food journal in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping a food log makes it possible to determine the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. For example, after retaining a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. When you write every little thing down you are able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a simpler time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Be as precise as possible get when you write down the things you eat. It isn’t enough to just jot down “salad” on a list. Write down every one of the ingredients in the salad and the type of dressing you used. You should also include the number of the foods you consume. “Cereal” is not as good an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” Don’t forget that the more of something you eat, the more calories you are going to consume so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know exactly how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
What type of spirits are you in while you eat? Write it down! This could show you whether you use food to solve emotional issues. It will also identify the foodstuffs you choose when you are in certain moods. Many individuals will reach for junk foods when we are worried, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) alternatives on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to leftover chicken steak shawarma recipe. To make leftover chicken steak shawarma you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Leftover chicken steak shawarma:
- Take of Marinated chicken recipe. Link connected (see recipe).
- Get 3-4 of pita bread.
- You need 1 of carrot (julien small cut).
- Get 1 of capsicum (julien small cut).
- Prepare 150 gm of cabbage.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get 1 tbl of chilli sauce.
- Provide 2/3 of potatoes for french fries.
- Provide Half cup of chilli garlic sauce.
- Get Half cup of mayo garlic sauce.
Steps to make Leftover chicken steak shawarma:
- Fry chicken steak pieces then julienne cut them.
- In the same pan add oil then fry capsicum, carrot and cabbage then add fried chicken and soy and chilli sauce. Mix them well. Cook for 2 mint.
- In a bowl mix chilli garlic ketchup and mayo garlic sauce to make shawarma sauce.
- Cut potatoes and fry them as we make french fries..
- Now take pita bread. Spread shawarma sauce then add chicken veggies and french fries. Wrap with butter paper. it's ready.
If you find this Leftover chicken steak shawarma recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.