Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people take for granted. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed potatoes recipe. You can cook stuffed potatoes using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed potatoes:
- Take 2 kg of potatoes medium size.
- Provide 300 g of minced meat.
- Take 1 of onion finely chopped.
- You need of Oil for deep fry.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste or 500 g tomato sauce.
Instructions to make Stuffed potatoes:
- Peel and wash potatoes.
- Core potatoes, then deep fry them untill golden brown, and let them cool.
- Stuffing preparation : heat pan then add 2 tbsp vegetable oil, add diced onion stir untill translucent, then add minced meat stir well on high heat until completely cooked, add salt, cinnamon, and 7 spices stir a little then take it off fire.let it cool.
- Now fill potatoes with meat stuffing to top.
- Line them up in oven try with high edges..
- Add tomato paste water,or tomato sauce, salt, cinnamon and 7 spices.
- Enter try to a preheated oven at 200 degrees Celsius,.
- Boil about 30 minutes.
- Serve hot with vermicelli rice.
If you find this Stuffed potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.