Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, however. It contains a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai yellow curry with mango & prawns recipe. To make thai yellow curry with mango & prawns you need 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns:
- You need 1 teaspoon of chili paste.
- Take 3 teaspoons of fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of tamarind sauce.
- Provide 2 of lemongrass stalks.
- You need 1 of lime.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 of shallot.
- Provide 1/2 of thumb fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1 of fresh red chili.
- Get 1 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 4/5 of cherry tomatoes OR 1 red bell pepper.
- You need 8/10 of Prawns (I used frozen).
- Use Handful of frozen peas.
- Prepare 1 of small mango.
- Take Handful of salted cashews.
- You need of Spices.
- You need Bunch of fresh coriander.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Turmeric.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Curry.
Steps to make Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns:
- Defrost the prawns. Grate the garlic and ginger, chop the shallot, the fresh chili and the mango, halves the cherry tomatoes (or chop the red bell pepper)..
- In a medium pot, over a medium fire, heat the fish sauce and the chili paste (adjust the quantity to your liking and the level of spice of your available paste!) for a minute, then add the garlic, the ginger, the shallot and the cashews until lucid & brown, then add the tomatoes (or peppers) and the frozen peas until soft..
- Add the lemongrass, the bay leaf, the mango, half of the coriander, and half of the lime and cook for a minute..
- Add the coconut milk (and a splash of water if needed), then add the spices – Cumin (I personally do not digest it well, but feel free to adjust the quantities to your liking!), Turmeric, and Curry, and stir well to combine..
- Turn the heat down to low, cover with a lid and let it bubble away, being careful it does not dry up too much..
- When nearly ready, add the prawns for a few minutes (I do not like them overcooked!), then remove from the heat, remove the lemongrass stalks, add the tamarind sauce, stir well, and you are ready to serve..
- I like to serve it in little clay serving pots with rice, Thai prawns crackers and sweet chili sauce; garnish with the remaining lime, coriander, and fresh chili..
If you find this Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.