Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Potato Spiral French Fries recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Spiral French Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Spiral French Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Foods: The proper way to Do It.
When you begin your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your food log not only helps you see clearly what you are consuming, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after retaining a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down can help you see exactly which parts of your diet plan really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Write down what time it is whenever you eat. This will allow you to determine what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can learn how to deal with those times. After a day or two you may notice that, though you eat lunch at the same time each day, you still feel hungry an hour or so later. You should also be able to discover whether or not you might be eating since you’re bored. This is extremely useful because realizing when you’re vulnerable to snacking will help you fill those times with alternative activities that will keep you away from the candy aisle.
Write down your emotions whenever you eat. This could show you if you use meals to solve emotional issues. It also assists you to see plainly which foods you are inclined to choose when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach intuitively for processed food when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to select healthy options when we feel happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for if you find yourself upset can help you stock similar but more healthy items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato spiral french fries recipe. To make potato spiral french fries you only need 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato Spiral French Fries:
- Get 1 tbsp of Maida.
- Get 2 tbsp of Cornflour.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Green salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of Chaat masala.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1/4 cup of Water.
- Use of Potatoes 4 large size.
- Take 3 tbsp of Tomato sauce.
Steps to make Potato Spiral French Fries:
- Take a bowl then add maida, cornflour, green salt (1/2 tsp), black pepper powder, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, cumin powder, chaat masala (1/2 tsp), turmeric powder & water.
- Mix it well. Slury is ready.
- Take potatoes, wash it properly. Peel them..
- Take a stick of potato spiral machine. Then fit the potato into the stick..
- Then place the potato properly into the machine..
- Give it spiral shape by the help of the machine..
- Then apply the slury on the potato spiral.
- Heat oil in a kadai and add spiral potatoes..
- Fry till golden brown. Then remove them from oil and placed it on a tissue paper..
- Before serving sprinkle chaat masala & green salt on both sides of the potato spiral..
- Garnish with tomato sauce on the top of the potato spiral..
If you find this Potato Spiral French Fries recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.