Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Pulled goose tacos with avocado sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pulled goose tacos with avocado sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pulled goose tacos with avocado sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pulled goose tacos with avocado sauce recipe. To make pulled goose tacos with avocado sauce you need 27 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pulled goose tacos with avocado sauce:
- Get 2 of goose breasts.
- Use leaves of Spinach.
- Get 10 of small wholewheat tortillas.
- Get 2 tbsp of rapeseed oil.
- Provide 60 g of sweetcorn.
- Prepare 1 sprig of coriander.
- Take 1 of lime.
- Get 120 of tomatoes diced.
- Take 50 g of jalapenos diced.
- Provide of Marinade.
- Use 2 of orange juice.
- Provide 1 of lager beer.
- Prepare 1/2 of lime.
- Take 4 of gloves garlic.
- Take 1 sprig of coriander.
- Use 1 tbsp of cumin.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Provide 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of sea salt.
- Prepare of Avocado sauce.
- You need 1 of large ripe avocado diced.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- Get 3 tbsp of avocado oil.
- Use 1 sprig of coriander chopped.
- Provide 1 pinch of sea salt.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare of Cold water.
Steps to make Pulled goose tacos with avocado sauce:
- To make marinade mix the orange, lime juice and beer. Add the chopped garlic, cumin, coriander, diced onion, pepper and salt. In a bowl place goose breasts and cover with marinade mix. Leave it covered in the fridge for at least 6 hours.
- Take goose breasts out of the marinade and dry it out with kitchen roll.
- To make the avocado sauce place all the ingredients in the food processor. Add the chopped garlic, avocado, lime salt and chopped coriander process until smooth add water as much is needed to get runny but creamy consistency season it with salt.
- To make a simple tomato and sweetcorn salsa mix up chopped tomatoes, chopped coriander, diced jalapenos and lime juice.
- Heat up oil in the large skillet and brown goose breasts (direct heat).
- Cover goose breasts with marinade mix and slow cook it (max 130 degrees Celsius) for about 2,5 – 3 hours (indirect heat). Keep checking the level of the liquid in the skillet. If necessary top up with water.
- Place the meat on the chopping board and using two forks pull in opposite direction to get long, thin shreds..
- Put meat back into the skillet and cook it further until liquid is reduced although there is need to be enough of it left to keep meat moist.
- Place the tortillas on the pre heated grill and slightly warm them up.
- Set them aside on the chopping board or plate and start assembling them..
- Fill them up with spinach or any other lettuce (optional) and then with pulled goose..
- Top each taco with a tbsp of tomato salsa.
- Drizzle with avocado sauce and serve.
If you find this Pulled goose tacos with avocado sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.