Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Schezwan French Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Schezwan French Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you first start your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food log makes it possible to identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, once you keep a food journal for a few days you might notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down can help you identify the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Write down the time you’re consuming things. This enables you to see what times of day you feel the hungriest, when you find yourself likely to reach for a snack and how to work around those times. After a day or two you might notice that, even though you eat lunch at the same time every single day, you still feel hungry an hour or so later. You should also be able to see whether or not you might be eating due to the fact you’re bored. This is essential because all those are situations that you can select other things to fill your time with than food.
Record your spirits while you eat. This can show you whether you use meals to solve emotional issues. It will also identify the foods you select when you are in certain moods. Many people will reach for junk foods if we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Not only will this let you notice when you reach for particular foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to schezwan french fries recipe. You can cook schezwan french fries using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Schezwan French Fries:
- Prepare 4 of Large size Potatoes Wedges.
- Use 1 tbsp of Corn Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Schezwan Sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare As needed of Tomato Sauce.
- Use 1 tsp of Chaat masala.
Instructions to make Schezwan French Fries:
- First Take a large pan and boil water for potatoes Cut the Potatoes in rectangle shapes shown below..
- Boil it for 4 minutes only as shown below and drain access water from it..
- Now pour corn flour,black pepper powder,salt,schezwan sauce on 3/4 boiled potatoes.mix it well till all potatoes properly coated.than take pan and heat sufficient oil for fry these potato wedges.Fry till light golden in colour shown below..
- Put the potato wedges on kitchen tissue paper for absorb access oil.Pour chaat masala, salt,oregano on it.Mix it well..
- Now Potatoes are Ready to serve with Tomato sauce..
If you find this Schezwan French Fries recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.