Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Nachos & French fries with cheese fudge recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nachos & French fries with cheese fudge recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you first start your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your foods record not only helps you see clearly what you are consuming, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, when you keep a food log for a few days you might notice that even though you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down can help you determine the parts of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
But what if you’ve been writing everything down and still aren’t reducing your weight? There is a correct way and a incorrect way to track your food. There is more to food journaling than writing an index of what you eat during the day. You must account for some other very important information. Here are a few of the elements you need to do to be more productive at food tracking.
Write down your feelings whenever you eat. This helps you figure out when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. It also makes it possible to see clearly which foods you are inclined to choose if you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach naturally for unhealthy foods when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to pick out healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for precise foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) options on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nachos & french fries with cheese fudge recipe. You can cook nachos & french fries with cheese fudge using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Nachos & French fries with cheese fudge:
- Provide of For Nachos:.
- Take 2 cup of makkai ka atta.
- Use 1 cup of lukewarm water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare as needed of Oil for deep frying.
- Prepare of For patoto fingers:.
- Get 4 of peeled potatoes.
- Get 1 tsp of gram flour.
- Provide To taste of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of carrom seeds Oil for deep frying.
Instructions to make Nachos & French fries with cheese fudge:
- Make a dough of makki ka atta & salt with lukewarm water. Make as many balls as u can from it.Put a plastic sheet on the rolling board.Put one ball on it & cover with other half of the sheet.Roll it with rolling pin..
- Take any mould of ur choice,round,square or triangle. Put the mould on the chapati,the shape comes out.I give triangle shape with the help of knife.Now pinch them with the fork..
- Heat oil in a karahi & deep fry all nachos till they become little pink. Take them out on the tissue paper so that excess oil is absorbed..
- French Fries: cut the potatoes in thin slices. Marinate them with all the ingredients for 20 minutes..
- Heat oil in a karahi & deep fry them..
- Serve both starters with cheese fudge..
If you find this Nachos & French fries with cheese fudge recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.