Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Hash Brown Bacon Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Hash Brown Bacon Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hash Brown Bacon Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Advantages Of Eating Superfoods?.
You might be what you eat. This really is so true. If you consume some chicken that bird shall be broken down as well as amino acids shall be used to repair cells and build muscle. The same goes for all other foods, so it is important that you simply dine properly. Folks currently are consuming more ‘superfoods’ as these foods are publicized to enhance your health and give you lots of vital nutrients. So what is considered being a superfood. Well, there are 2 types of foods, the good as well as the bad. Inferior foods have empty calories which will just make you fat if consumed in excess and good quality foods which have calories that will provide plenty of energy as well as antioxidants to help reduce health issues and disease. The nutritional varieties of meals are where you will discover superfoods.
Your body needs a minimum quantity of vitamins and minerals every day, if not you’ll wind up emaciated. Carbohydrates give energy for the body, protein is important to the health of one’s body’s cells and a particular level of fats is required. You also need water, which can be the most necessary of the lot. There are additional areas of nutritional value that you may not pay attention to including various vitamins and minerals. There are two kinds of cholesterol, good and bad, and the fatty acid Omega-3 can counter the effects in the bad one. Superfoods are rich in many of those nutrients and one such food is salmon because of its protein content along with the fatty acid, Omega-3. Omega-3 could also help your brain by defending it from illnesses you always get from aging. Many superfoods have Omega-3 including nuts, seeds and various kinds of fish.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is unquestionably a good suggestion to start introducing some superfoods into your everyday eating habits.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hash brown bacon casserole recipe. To cook hash brown bacon casserole you only need 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hash Brown Bacon Casserole:
- Provide 3 medium of Potatoes.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Use 1/2 of Green pepper.
- Provide 1 packages of Streaky bacon.
- Provide 100 grams of Button mushrooms.
- Get 200 ml of Sour cream.
- Use of Cheddar cheese.
- Get of Salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Take 2 tsp of Basil fresh. Chopped finely.
- Prepare 2 tsp of French chives.
- Prepare 6 large of eggs.
- Take 1/4 cup of Fresh cream or milk.
Instructions to make Hash Brown Bacon Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 150°F C. In a skillet, fry bacon. ( if it's streaky, it should produce its own fat, you shouldn't need to add any oil) set aside. Slice mushrooms and fry in bacon drippings. Peel and grate potato and onion. Mix in sour cream immediately so that the potato doesn't go brown. Add salt and pepper to taste. Grease an ovenproof dish with spray and cook. Turn potato and onion mix into bowl. Pat down. Chop bacon up and press over the top of potato mixture. Add mushrooms and chopped green pepper. Sprinkle herbs on top. Lightly beat eggs and fresh cream or milk. Add salt and pepper to taste to beaten egg. Pour slowly over potato mixture. Sprinkle grated cheddar cheese on top liberally. Cover with tin foil and bake for 50 minutes. Remove foil, turn oven up to 180 and bake for further 15 minutes until well set and cheese is brown.
If you find this Hash Brown Bacon Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.