Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple French Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple French Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Advantages Of Eating Superfoods?.
You have become what you put inside your body. If you consider it, this makes sense. For example, meats like chicken have amino acids that are significant as they can help to reconstruct muscle tissue. The same goes for all other foods, so it is important that you have a meal correctly. Dietary advice tells us that the correct food could make us fit so superfoods have become a part of many people’s diets. But what precisely are superfoods? In straightforward terms, some food is good for us and many not so helpful. Antioxidants in nutritional food assists our immune system while unhealthy foods have little value and can make you fat. Superfoods, as you will have guessed, come under good fare.
Malnourishment is the ultimate outcome of one’s body not getting the right type of nutrition. Carbohydrates give fuel for your system, protein is essential to the health of the body’s cells and a specific degree of fats is required. You also need water, which is one of the most essential of the lot. There are additional areas of nutritional value that you may not be aware of including various vitamins and minerals. For example, Omega-3, which is a fatty acid that is essential for your system, as it can keep down the amount of bad cholesterol in the blood. Salmon is an instance of a superfood as it provides protein along with containing Omega-3. Omega-3 also can aid your brain by defending it from ailments you always get from aging. Fish, seeds in addition to nuts are all superfood kinds in which you’ll get Omega-3.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is certainly a good idea to start introducing some superfoods into your everyday eating habits.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple french onion soup recipe. You can cook simple french onion soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple French Onion Soup:
- Take 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Take 4 cups of sliced onions.
- Get 4 (10.5 ounce) of cans beef broth.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of dry sherry.
- Take 1 teaspoon of dried thyme.
- Use 1 pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- Take 4 slices of French bread.
- You need 4 slices of provolone cheese.
- Take 2 slices of Swiss cheese, diced.
- Get 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Simple French Onion Soup:
- Melt butter with olive oil in an 8 quart stock pot on medium heat. Add onions and continually stir until tender and translucent. Do not brown the onions..
- Add beef broth, sherry and thyme. Season with salt and pepper, and simmer for 30 minutes..
- Heat the oven broiler..
- Ladle soup into oven safe serving bowls and place one slice of bread on top of each (bread may be broken into pieces if you prefer). Layer each slice of bread with a slice of provolone, 1/2 slice diced Swiss and 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese. Place bowls on cookie sheet and broil in the preheated oven until cheese bubbles and browns slightly..
If you find this Simple French Onion Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.