Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect French onion soup pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best French onion soup pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French onion soup pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods In truth As High-quality As They’re Made Out To Be?.
You are what you consume. If you consider it, this makes sense. For example, amino acids absorbed on account of eating meat can be utilized by your body in repairing muscle tissue. So be careful with the meals you consume as it could really produce a difference. Understanding of how our diet effects our wellbeing and also the nutrition we need has led to more people eating superfoods. Do you know what superfoods in fact are? In simple terms, some food is high-quality for us and some not so good. Putting on body weight is only 1 of the issues with consuming the wrong food and, vs this, the right food can give you energy along with keeping you healthy. For instance you can expect, superfoods are seen as the right type of food.
Lycopene can be an antioxidant found in tomatoes that is why also they are thought to be superfoods. Spinach can be an additional high-quality food since it includes a lot of iron and folate, which is a B vitamin. Spinach may help you in the later years due to lutein in it which could help avert you from going blind.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is certainly recommended to begin introducing some superfoods into your day to day eating habits.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup pasta recipe. To cook french onion soup pasta you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare French onion soup pasta:
- Provide 250 g of orecchitte pasta (or other pasta).
- Prepare 500 g of white onions.
- Take 660 ml of stock.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Use 60 ml of port.
- You need 60 g of cheddar/gruyere/vegan cheese grated (optional).
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Use Handful of chopped parsley (optional).
- Get 120 ml of water.
Instructions to make French onion soup pasta:
- Peel the onions and slice them as thin as possible using a food processor (slicing adaptor) or a mandolin. You can also just do this with a sharp knife!.
- Put the oil in a large lidded pot with the onions and sautee for 20-25min until the onions are brown and caramelized. Keep the lid on but stir the mixture every 5 minutes or so. Keep an eye on the onions and when they stick to the bottom of the pot add a splash of water and stir..
- When the onions are brown and really soft, add the pasta, stock, water and port. Stir everything together and cook with the lid on till the pasta is cooked and most of the liquid is absorbed, about 15 minutes..
- Turn off the heat and stir in the grated cheese if using. Taste and season with salt and pepper as desired. Sprinkle chopped parsley if using. Serve in a bowl and enjoy!.
If you find this French onion soup pasta recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.