Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Onion French fries recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Onion French fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Onion French fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Find out The Reality On Superfoods.
What you consume, is who you might be. Quite literally, you are. If you consume some poultry that chicken will be broken down and the amino acids will be used to fix cells and build muscle. The same goes for all other foods, so it is vital that you dine correctly. Individuals nowadays are eating more ‘superfoods’ as these foods are shown to improve your health and offer you lots of necessary nutrients. Do you know what superfoods really are? In straightforward terminology, some food is superior for us and some not so helpful. Putting on body weight is only 1 of the issues with eating the wrong foodstuff and, vs this, the right food may give you wellness in addition to keeping you healthy. The nutritional types of meals are where you will discover superfoods.
Lycopene is definitely an antioxidant obtained in tomatoes which can be why they are also considered to be superfoods. Spinach is also an additional high-quality food since it contains plenty of iron and folate, which is a B vitamin. Spinach might assist you during your later years because of the lutein in it that can help avert you from going blind.
Superfoods are certainly worth eating as they give you lots of nutritional value and health boosting vitamins that you could be otherwise not devour through your usual diet.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to onion french fries recipe. To cook onion french fries you only need 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Onion French fries:
- You need of Potatoes.
- Provide of Onions.
- Take of Salt.
- Get of Oil.
Steps to make Onion French fries:
- Wash the potatoes and chop them.
- Slice the potatoes into chips and place them in a rack to drip..
- In a pan, pour a generous amount of oil (enough to deep fry your chips)..
- Once the oil is hot enough (you can test by dropping a single chip of potato), drop your chips carefully, observing that you don't burn your hands..
- As the chips are cooking, clean and chop the onions into small cubes. In a bowl, mix the onions and salt and let them sit..
- You'll know the the chips are cooked when they start forming a tough outer skin and turning golden. Once the chips are cooked, remove them and place them in a bowl lined with a paper towel for about 5 minutes to absorb the oil..
- Once the oil is drained, transfer the chips to the salt and onion mixture. Mix thoroughly and cover. Let the chips sit for another 5 minutes while covered so that the chips infuse with the salt and onion. Serve while hot..
If you find this Onion French fries recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.