Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for French onion zoodle bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French onion zoodle bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French onion zoodle bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The Right Way to Do It.
When you go on a diet one of the very first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Tracking all of the food you eat will help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, when you keep a food record for a few days you could notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down can help you recognize the parts of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Be as specific as possible get when you write down the things you eat. You need to do more than just write down “salad” into your food journal. Write down all the ingredients in the salad and the type of dressing you used. You ought to include the quantity of the food you take in. “Cereal” won’t be sufficient although “one cup Fiber One cereal” is fine. Remember the more you consume of something the more calories you eat so it is very important that you list quantities so that you know exactly how much of everything you’re eating and how many calories you need to burn.
Write down your feelings while you eat. This helps you determine when you use foods to help soothe emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate for specific foods based on your mood. There are many people who seek out junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are equally likely to select healthy things when they feel happy and content. Not only will this enable you to notice when you reach for particular foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion zoodle bake recipe. You can have french onion zoodle bake using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook French onion zoodle bake:
- You need 1-2 of huge onion sliced thin, your choice.
- Take 4 of zucchini.
- Prepare 3 cups of beef broth.
- You need 1/4 cup of sherry cooking wine.
- You need 2 tbls of Worcestershire.
- Use of Fontaine cheese.
- Provide 3 tbls of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take of salt pepper.
Instructions to make French onion zoodle bake:
- Slice a big ass onion.
- Heat the butter in a non stick pan.
- Sauté onions for about 5 minutes..
- Add sugar, salt, pepper, Worcestershire, cook for another 3 to 5 minutes..
- Add broth and sherry. Simmer for around 10 to 15 minutes.
- Pre heat oven to 400°. While the broth is simmering, spiralize your zucchini and put in a bowl.
- When ready, use some sort of slotted spoon to gather the onions. Put them into zucchini bowl. Mix. Save the broth.
- Pour zucchini into greased dish..
- Add cheeses. Bake 20 minutes. Cheese will brown when ready.
- While plating, scoop zucchini out with that slotted spoon. Let the liquid drain before plating..
- Add a couple spoon fulls of broth to the outer edges of zucchini pile. Enjoy.
If you find this French onion zoodle bake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.