Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade French Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade French Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods In truth As High-quality As They’re Made Out To Be?.
You have become what you put inside your body. Quite plainly, you are. As an example, amino acids absorbed on account of eating meat can be used by the body in repairing muscular tissues. Ingesting the right meals is consequently imperative. Food advice tells us that the proper food could make us healthy and so superfoods are becoming a part of many people’s diets. But what exactly are superfoods? Well, there are a couple of sorts of foods, the great as well as the poor. Antioxidants in nutritional food helps our immune system while bad foods have little value and could make you fat. The nutritional kinds of meals are where you’ll discover superfoods.
Tomatoes are one more superfood with antioxidant qualities as a result of a compound known as lycopene. An additional superfood is spinach which is rich in iron along with one of the B vitamins referred to as folate. Lutein, a nutrient within spinach is important for eye health as we grow older.
Superfoods are positively worth eating as they offer you a lot of nutritional value and health boosting vitamins that you otherwise not take in through your usual diet.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade french onion soup recipe. You can have homemade french onion soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade French Onion Soup:
- You need 1 1/2 pounds of onion.
- Get 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Take 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 4 cups of Beef Broth.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of or 2 sprigs Thyme.
- Provide of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Get of Salt and Pepper.
Steps to make Homemade French Onion Soup:
- Chop onions, and combine butter and oil. Put into slow cooker on high for 6 hours or low for 10 hours. 1 1/2 pounds is around 5 small onions or 3 large onions..
- Once onions are soft and are slightly brown, put in 4 cups beef broth, balsamic vinegar, and thyme. Cook on high for 3-4 hours or 6 hours on low..
- Serve in bowl and sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top..
- Serve hot and enjoy!!.
If you find this Homemade French Onion Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.