Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Onion Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Onion Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Advantages Of Eating Superfoods?.
What you consume, is who you are. Quite literally, you are. For instance, meats including chicken include amino acids which are vital as they can help to rebuild muscle tissue. So be aware with the meals you eat as it can really make a difference. Individuals nowadays are consuming more ‘superfoods’ as these foods are shown to improve your health and offer you lots of vital nutrients. So what typifies being a superfood. Well, there are two kinds of foods, the great and also the inferior. Antioxidants in nutritional food facilitates our immune system while unhealthy foods have little value and could make you fat. Superfoods, as you will have guessed, come under high-quality fare.
Your immune system will also benefit from the components of superfoods. Garlic is often a well known superfood that can give your immune system a genuine boost, which will help your body beat back illnesses. One benefit of eating garlic could possibly be in the way it helps to reduce your cholesterol. If you’ve a easily upset stomach then it is best not to have garlic as it could inflame the lining. As mentioned above, water is quite vital for the body (after all, the bulk of the body is made from water) however now and then it may be easier said than done to consume large volumes of water, which is why you may want to try drinking Green tea. Green tea is remarkable since it has something called polyphenols, which incorporates a lot more antioxidants than Vitamin C. Moreover, it appears that green tea might have preventative qualities in stopping the growth of tumors.
Superfoods are certainly worth ingesting as they offer you plenty of vitamins and minerals and health boosting vitamins that you may otherwise not take in through your standard diet.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion dip recipe. You can cook french onion dip using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook French Onion Dip:
- Take 2 pound of bag of onions.
- Take 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Get 2 cups of sour cream.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Take 1-2 tsp of beef bouillon.
- Use 1-2 tsp of garlic puree.
- Get to taste of Salt and (white) pepper.
Instructions to make French Onion Dip:
- Dice the onion..
- Add the olive oil, diced onion, and kosher salt to a large skillet and saute on medium low heat..
- Take your time with the onions. The goal is to reduce and carmelize them to a nice golden brown, making them rich and sweet. Stir them frequently as they brown to prevent them from burning. They will reduce in volume quite a bit..
- Set the onions aside to cool..
- Mix the onions with the other ingedients and season to taste. For the bouillon, you may need to mix it with a small amount of water to make a runny paste so it mixes evenly into the dip..
- Cover and let sit in the refrigerator for at least an hour. Longer is fine, even overnight. Stir before serving..
If you find this French Onion Dip recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.