Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best French Onion & Beef Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Onion & Beef Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you go on a diet one of the very first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep track of what you eat during the day. Tracking all of the foods you consume will help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after maintaining a food record for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down will allow you to see exactly which parts of your diet plan really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Write down precisely what time of day it is whenever you eat. This helps you see what times of day you feel the hungriest, when you’re likely to reach for a snack and the right way to work around those times. After a day or two you could notice that, although you eat lunch at the same time each day, you still feel hungry an hour or so later. You may possibly also be able to recognize when you are eating simply to have something to do. This is significant because those are situations that you can pick out other things to fill your time with than food.
What kind of mood are you in while you eat? Write it down! This helps to show you whether or not you decide on food as a reaction to emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate in the direction of certain foods based on your mood. Many individuals will reach for junk foods if we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for while you are upset will help you stock similar but more healthy items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion & beef soup recipe. You can cook french onion & beef soup using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare French Onion & Beef Soup:
- You need 1 of Large (2 lb.) London Broil.
- Prepare 3 of Yellow Onions.
- Use 3 of Sweet Onions.
- You need 2 of Red Onions.
- Take 2 of Shallots.
- Take 4 oz. of Sliced Mushrooms.
- Prepare 64 oz. of Beef Stock.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Marsala Cooking Wine.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Garlic minced.
- Use 4-5 of Bay Leaves.
- Take 6 Tbsp of Butter.
- You need of Olive Oil.
- You need of Gruyere Cheese (or Aged Swiss).
- Get of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Baguette.
Steps to make French Onion & Beef Soup:
- Slow cook (Crockpot) London Broil in 64 oz. Beef Stock until fall apart tender. Pull beef in broth..
- Sauté Onions in butter and generous amount of Olive Oil and Marsala Wine until browned, soft and translucent. 45-60 minutes. Add Garlic & Mushrooms and stir. Add Bay Leaves and simmer for 30 minutes..
- Remove Bay Leaves. Add Beef and broth. Stir well to mix onion mixture, beef and broth..
- Fill ceramic Crocks with soup. Place toasted cuts of baguette over soup, top with generous portions of gruyere and finish with sprinkles of Parmesan. Toast under broiler until cheese is bubbling and golden..
If you find this French Onion & Beef Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.