Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect French beans aloo ki sabzi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect French beans aloo ki sabzi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French beans aloo ki sabzi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Take in: How to Do It Correctly.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the primary things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Keeping your food record not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, when you keep a food log for a few days you may notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Writing all of it down can help you see precisely which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Be as particular as you can when you write down what you consume. You should do more than simply write down “salad” into your food journal. Write down all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the type of dressing you used. You must also record the amount of of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” is not good, but “one cup Shredded Wheat” is. Don’t forget that the more of a thing you eat, the more calories you are going to take in so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know exactly how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
What sort of feelings are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This really helps to explain to you whether or not you turn to food as a reaction to emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate in the direction of specific foods based on your mood. Lots of us will reach instinctively for junk food when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to pick out healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) options on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french beans aloo ki sabzi recipe. You can cook french beans aloo ki sabzi using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make French beans aloo ki sabzi:
- Prepare 500 gm of french beans.
- Get 4 of medium size potato.
- Take 2 of onions finelly chopped.
- Take 3 of tomatoes finely chopped.
- Provide 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 2 of chopped green chilli.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 tsp of jeera /cumin seeds.
- Prepare 4 tsp of oil.
Steps to make French beans aloo ki sabzi:
- All the veggies cut into small pieces..
- Take kadai heat the oil put jeera and crack them. Then add ginger garlic paste fry for 2 minutes..
- Add chopped onions fry for 2-3 minutes add tomato and all the spices in it.Mix it well..
- Add potato in the masala fry for 2-3 minutes then add French beans in it. And cover the lid for 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes remove the lid and check it. Then fry for another 5 minutes without lid. When leaves oil of the sides of kadai then ready your French beans sabji. Enjoy with chapati Or rice as your choice..
If you find this French beans aloo ki sabzi recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.