Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Masala French Toast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Masala French Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala French Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of Precisely what You Eat: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin a diet one of the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food record in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping your foods record not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, once you keep a food record for a few days you might notice that even though you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Writing all of it down will allow you to see precisely which parts of your diet plan really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Be as specific as possible get whenever you note down the things you eat. You need to do more than merely write down “salad” into your food journal. You should record every one of the components within that salad as well as the type of dressing on it. You must also write down just how much of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” is just not good, but “one cup Shredded Wheat” will be. Don’t forget that the more of something you take in, the more calories you are going to ingest so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know just how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
What kind of mood are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This can help you figure out when you use meals to help soothe emotional issues. It will also identify the foodstuffs you decide on when you are in certain moods. There are lots of people who seek out junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are equally likely to pick out healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you pay attention to how you eat while in your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier choices around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to masala french toast recipe. You can cook masala french toast using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Masala French Toast:
- Take 4 of bread slices.
- Provide 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 100 ml of milk.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Get 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- Take 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Get 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- Use 2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare as needed of oil/butter.
Instructions to make Masala French Toast:
- Assemble all the ingredients..
- Beat the eggs in a mixing bowl. Add in milk and all other ingredients except oil. Whisk everything well..
- Heat a nonstick pan with oil and spread it all over. Dip the bread slices in egg mix and place them on the hot pan. You can put two bread slices at a time. Pour some egg mix on top and toast them on both sides until done over a medium heat..
- Take them out of the pan and place on a plate. Toast two other bread slices similarly..
- Serve Masala French Toast hot with a cup of masala tea for a filling breakfast..
If you find this Masala French Toast recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.