Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Raggi Veggie cheesy puff pastry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raggi Veggie cheesy puff pastry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The proper way to Do It.
When you begin your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Tracking all of the foods you take in will help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, when you keep a food journal for a few days you could notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Writing all of it down will allow you to see exactly which parts of your diet plan really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But what happens if you write everything down but no excess weight drop off of you? There is a right way and a incorrect way to track your food. A food record is more than just a straightforward list of the foods you eat during a day. You need to note down other crucial pieces of information too. Here are a number of tips that you can employ to help your food tracking be more successful.
What sort of feelings are you in when you eat? Write it down! This can show you if you use food to solve emotional issues. It may also identify the foodstuffs you choose when you are in certain moods. Many people will reach for junk foods whenever we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you focus on how you eat in the course of your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier choices around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to raggi veggie cheesy puff pastry recipe. To cook raggi veggie cheesy puff pastry you need 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Raggi Veggie cheesy puff pastry:
- Take 2 cups of Ragi flour.
- Use 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need as per taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter at room temperature.
- Use 1/4 cup of luck warm milk.
- Get 1 tsp of mix herbs.
- Provide 1/4 cup of french beans finely chopped.
- Take 1/4 cup of finely chopped carrots.
- Provide 1/4 cup of finely shredded cabbage.
- Provide 1/4 of multi-coloured bell peppers.
- Provide 3 tbsp of boiled sweet corn.
- You need 2 tbsp of green peas.
- Use 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Use as per taste of salt.
- Take 2 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of green chilli paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper powder.
Steps to make Raggi Veggie cheesy puff pastry:
- Take a bowl, and take both the flours. Add salt to taste, mixed herbs and 3 tbsp of butter and rub well. Then take luck warm milk and knead the dough and give rest for 15 – 20 minutes..
- Then divide them into portions and roll multiple sheets. Then use butter and dry flour and make layers and fold into rectangle. Roll it in a cling wrap and keep it in fridge for 1 hour. Repeat this for 3 times..
- Take a pan, add 2 tsp of oil and add ginger garlic paste saute for 1 minute and then add chill paste and saute it for another 1 minute. Then add turmeric and saute it. Add french beans and saute for 2 minutes and cover the pan and let it cook for 2 – 3 minutes..
- Then add carrots and saute it for 2 minutes and cover the lid and let it cook for 2 – 3 minutes. Then add cabbage, sweet corn, peas, bell peppers and saute all the ingredients and mix it well and let it cook for another 3 minutes..
- Season it with salt, chill flakes, mixed herbs, pepper powder and mix everything well and let it cook without lid till all the moisture is dried up. Once the mixture comes to room temperature add grated cheese and mix well and the stuffing is ready..
- Then roll the pastry sheet and cut into squares, and place stuffing in the center and seal it either in rectangle in shape or triangle shape. Give impression with fork..
- Pre-heat oven for 15 minutes at 200 degree Celsius. Grease the oven tray with butter and place the pastries and grease the pastries with butter before it goes in oven..
- Once you put the tray in oven, let it bake for 20 minutes. Then take the tray out of oven and serve it with ketchup or chutney..
If you find this Raggi Veggie cheesy puff pastry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.