Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Mix Veg.Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Mix Veg.Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The proper way to Do It.
When you first start your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your meal log not only helps you see clearly what you are consuming, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, once you keep a food log for a few days you may notice that even though you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Writing all of it down will help you see specifically which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Record the time of day that you consume things. This can help you figure out precisely what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can learn how to deal with those times. You’ll see, for example, that even though you eat lunch at the identical time every day, you also–without fail–start to snack as little as an hour later, every day. You may possibly also be able to determine when you are eating in order to have something to do. This is incredibly valuable because realizing when you’re vulnerable to snacking will help you fill those times with other pursuits that will keep you away from the candy aisle.
Write down your emotions while you eat. This can help you figure out when you use foods to help soothe emotional issues. It will also identify the meals you choose when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach intuitively for unhealthy foods when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to pick out healthy options when we feel happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset will help you stock similar but healthier items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy mix veg.soup recipe. You can have healthy mix veg.soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Mix Veg.Soup:
- Provide -1 of Onion medium – chopped.
- Use 1 teaspoon. of Garlic – (grated).
- Take 1 teaspoon. of Ginger – chopped.
- You need 1 of Carrot -(cut into small pieces).
- Take 2 of Tomato – big -(cut into small pieces).
- Get 8 of French beans – pieces -(cut into small pieces).
- Take 1 inch of Raw turmeric -piece -(grated).
- Provide 10 of Spinach – leaves -, chopped.
- Take 10 of Coriander stems.
- Use 1 teaspoon. of Oil.
Instructions to make Healthy Mix Veg.Soup:
- Heat oil in a cooker,add onion, garlic, ginger and raw turmeric.Saute for 2 min..
- Add all vegetables and coriander stems,cook for 2 min..
- Add 6 cups of water into it.Mix salt,black pepper and cinnamon. Close the lid and cook for 5 min.after whistle..
- Now strain the soup and liquidise it in a mixer jar.Strain the soup and heat..
- Your delicious soup is ready to serve..
If you find this Healthy Mix Veg.Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.