Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Kofta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Kofta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken kofta recipe. To make chicken kofta you only need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Kofta:
- Take 400 grams of chicken breast cut into cubes.
- Take 2 of medium onions, diced.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic.
- Use 4 slices of wet white bread.
- Get 1 of large egg.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of mixed chicken spices.
- Use Teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/4 (1 teaspoon) of ground cinnamon.
- Get of For frying:.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- Use of For serving:.
- Take of French fries.
- Prepare of Bread.
- Provide of Mayonnaise sauce.
- Get of lettuce.
- You need slices of Tomato.
Instructions to make Chicken Kofta:
- In a food processor, put all the ingredients together and chop them well until it becomes a paste..
- Shape it in the form of disc or fingers as desired (I shaped it into the two shapes and used the disks to make the sandwiches in the picture).
- Fry it in vegetable oil until golden..
- To serve: grease a piece of bread with mayonnaise, then place a piece of lettuce, top it with chicken Kofta and tomato slices..
If you find this Chicken Kofta recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.