Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veg Pulao with seasonal winter Vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Pulao with seasonal winter Vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Approach to Track Your Food.
When you first start your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Tracking all of the foods you eat will help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, once you keep a food log for a few days you might notice that even though you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Writing all of it down will help you see specifically which parts of your diet plan really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But what happens if you’ve been writing every little thing down and still aren’t slimming down? You can observe your meals the right way or the wrong way. A food log isn’t just a list of what exactly you’ve eaten during the day. You have to record a few other very important information. Here are a number of points that you can use to help your food tracking be more successful.
Write down how you feel whenever you eat. This helps you to explain to you whether or not you decide on food as a reaction to emotional issues. It will also identify the meals you choose when you are in certain moods. Many of us will reach for junk foods when we are worried, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you look closely at how you eat during your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veg pulao with seasonal winter vegetables recipe. You can cook veg pulao with seasonal winter vegetables using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Veg Pulao with seasonal winter Vegetables:
- Use 1 cup of Long grain Basmati rice.
- Prepare 75 gms of carrot chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh green peas shelled.
- Take 30 GMs of French beans chopped.
- Provide 70 gms of big florets of Cauliflower.
- You need 2 of small sized / 50 gms onion chopped.
- Use 10 gms of garlic (made into paste).
- Get 15gm of about an inch Ginger(made into paste).
- Prepare 2 cups of Hot water.
- You need 2-3 tbsps of Ghee.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Whole Garam masala.
- Prepare 1 of small Cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 3 of Green Cardamom.
- You need 3-4 of Cloves.
- Use 1 of star anise.
- Take 1 of Mace.
- Use 1 of Bay leaf.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Shahi Jeera.
- Take 10-14 of Black pepper.
- Provide 10-14 of White pepper.
Steps to make Veg Pulao with seasonal winter Vegetables:
- Wash and soak the rice for at least 30 minutes. Boil some water. Meanwhile prepare all the ingredients required..
- After everything is ready, heat ghee in a thick bottom pot. Add the whole garam masalas/spices…once it starts crackling add chopped onion and saute…then the ginger garlic paste and saute for few minutes..
- Then add all the vegetables one by one and saute, add the salt and black pepper powder too, mix well and let all cook for 5 minutes or so…..
- Now drain and add the soaked rice and mix gently and cook for 1-2 minutes, then add 2 cups of water (use the same measuring cup in which had measured the rice), close the lid tightly and cook for 10 minutes. Then off the flame and let it rest for another 20 minutes and cook in its own heat and steam..
- Once done, open the lid. Mix it gently and serve with your favourite curry while it's still hot/warm. Bon Appetit!!!.
If you find this Veg Pulao with seasonal winter Vegetables recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.