Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rava kichadi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rava kichadi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you start a diet one of the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food journal in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping your foods journal not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. One example is that, after following your nutrition for a few days you might realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats without nearly enough organic nutrients. Writing all of it down will help you see specifically which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But what happens if you’ve been writing everything down and still aren’t slimming down? You can observe your food the correct way or the wrong way. A food log is a lot more than just a basic list of the foods you eat during a day. Other varieties of important information will need to be written down as well. Here are some hints that you can make use of to help your food tracking be more successful.
Write down your feelings while you eat. This helps you to demonstrate whether or not you use food as a response to emotional issues. It will also identify the meals you select when you are in certain moods. There are lots of people who seek junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are quite as likely to select healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you pay attention to how you eat during your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rava kichadi recipe. To cook rava kichadi you only need 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rava kichadi:
- Use 1 cup of rava (coarse).
- Provide 3 cups of water.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Provide 1 of tomato.
- Use 5 of green chillies.
- Take 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Get 1 of clove.
- Use 1 of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 cup of green peas.
- Provide 1 of carrot.
- You need 4 of french beans (green).
- Get 3 tsp of ghee.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of curry leaves.
- You need pinch of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of corinader leaves.
Steps to make Rava kichadi:
- Pour ghee in a pan and fry rava for few seconds.
- Transfer the rava to a plate..
- Finely chop all the vegetables. Green chillies just slit.
- In the same pan pour oil. Then put clove, cinnamon, fennel seeds. Then add onions and green chillies.
- Saute the onions well. Add ginger garlic paste, Tomatoes and all the other vegetables.
- Fry for a minute. Then add salt and turmeric powder required. Keep the flame low.
- Add water, cover and cook till the vegetables are soft.
- Remove the lid. At this point add a spoon of ghee.
- Slowly add rava and keep stiring it with out lumps. when the rava is cooked and the water is absorbed cover it for a minute..
- Remove the lid after a minute and stir well. Turn off the flame when it's done.
- Add curry leaves and coriander leaves.
- Rava kichadi is ready to serve. Coconut green chilli chutney taste good with kichadi.
If you find this Rava kichadi recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.