Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect French Mushroom Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best French Mushroom Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Mushroom Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The Right Way to Do It.
When you begin a diet just about the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food journal in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping your meal journal not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, when you keep a food record for a few days you could notice that even though you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write every thing down you are able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a simpler time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
But what if you’ve been writing everything down and still aren’t losing weight? There is a right way and a wrong way to track your food. There is more to food journaling than creating a list of what you eat during the day. You need to write down other vital pieces of information as well. Here are a number of the things you need to do to be more successful at food tracking.
What type of mood are you in when you eat? Write it down! This helps you figure out when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. It also assists you to see plainly which foods you have a tendency to choose when you are in certain moods. There a wide range of people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are equally likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. Not only will this let you notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) alternatives on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french mushroom soup recipe. You can cook french mushroom soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make French Mushroom Soup:
- Get 2 cups of Mushrooms (button or regular variety).
- Use 2 medium of Onions.
- You need 1 tsp of Chopped garlic.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Butter.
- Take 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- You need 2 pinches of Sugar.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Thyme.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Rosemary.
- Take 3 cups of Vegetable stock or water.
- Take As required of Cornflour 1 tablespoon mixed in 2 tablespoons water as a paste.
Instructions to make French Mushroom Soup:
- First, wash the mushrooms and dry them. Then cut into cubes and keep. Wash, peel and chop the onions in medium-sized pieces..
- Heat a soup pot/ pan. Add the butter. Do not let it smoke. Just when it starts melting, add the onions and garlic. Add 2 pinches of salt to soften the onions..
- Saute' all really well for 2 minutes. When onions become light golden, add the mushrooms and saute' them well..
- When they release water, cover and cook for 5 minutes..
- Then add the herbs, black pepper, sugar, cornflour paste and salt. Add 1 cup water and cover. Cook till the mushrooms are soft and aromatic. Then remove from flame and cool completely..
- Then blend it in a mixer by adding 1 cup water or stock to smooth paste. Strain the mixture and again keep on flame on low heat. Adjust the seasoning..
- Remove after a light boil and serve piping hot with your choice of bread, buns, baguette layered with herb flavoured cheese or butter. Enjoy!.
If you find this French Mushroom Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.