Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Tawa Pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tawa Pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Approach to Track Your Food.
When you go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to record what you eat during the day. Keeping your foods journal not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after keeping a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down will allow you to see precisely which parts of your diet really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Record the time of day time you consume items. This will help you determine precisely what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can figure out how to deal with those times. After a day or two you may notice that, though you eat lunch at the same time each day, you still feel hungry an hour or so later. You may possibly also be able to recognize when you are eating in order to have something to do. This is incredibly valuable because understanding when you’re vulnerable to snacking will help you fill those times with other activities that will keep you away from the candy aisle.
Record your feelings when you eat. This helps you to demonstrate whether or not you turn to food as a reaction to emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate in the direction of specific foods based on your mood. There a wide range of people who seek junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are just as likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you pay attention to how you eat during your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier choices around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tawa pulao recipe. You can have tawa pulao using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tawa Pulao:
- Prepare of For Chilli Paste.
- Take 3-4 of Kashmiri red chillies soaked in water.
- Take 2-3 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use of For Pulao.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked rice.
- Provide 1 of medium onion sliced.
- Take 1 of medium tomato sliced.
- Use 1 of green capsicum sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of cabbage sliced.
- Use 4-5 of French beans cubed and blanched.
- Prepare 1 of medium potato cubes boiled.
- Use 1/4 cup of peas boiled.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Take 1 tsp of lime juice.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Pav Bhaji Masala.
- Get 2 Tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 Tbsp of oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need of for Garnishing.
- Take 3-4 of corinader leaves.
- Take 2-3 of lemon wedges.
- Prepare 1 of tomato sliced.
- Get of for plating.
- You need 1 of Papad.
- Provide 1 bowl of curd.
Steps to make Tawa Pulao:
- Soak the Kashmiri red chillies and make a paste with cumin seeds and garlic cloves. Set aside.
- In a wok heat butter and oil and add cumin seeds, when splutters add sliced onions and cook till translucent. Add ginger-garlic paste and cook till the raw smell is gone.
- Add prepared Chilli paste and cook for 3-4 mins. Add cabbage and cook for 3-4 mins.
- Add blanched beans, boiled potatoes, sliced tomatoes, sliced capsicum and cook for 4-5 mins. Add boiled peas and stir. Add salt and stir.
- Add cooked rice and stir well.
- Add Pao Bhaji masala and cook for 2-3 mins. Add lime juice and stir one more time. Set aside.
- Garnish with sliced tomatoes, coriander leaves and lime wedges. Plate with Dahi and roasted Papad and enjoy a full meal.
If you find this Tawa Pulao recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.