Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for French Bean Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best French Bean Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Bean Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Take in: How to Do It Correctly.
When you start a diet probably the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food record in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Tracking all of the food you consume will help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. One example is that, after tracking your meals for a few days you may realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats and not nearly enough organic nutrients. Having it all written down may help you identify the aspects of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
But what if you write each and every thing down but still are unable to figure out how to lose weight? You can track your meals the right way or the incorrect way. A food journal is more than just a simple list of the foods you eat during a day. Other varieties of important information will certainly need to be written down also. Here are a few of the hints that can enable you to become far more successful at food tracking.
Write down your emotions when you eat. This can help you figure out when you use meals to help soothe emotional issues. It will even identify the meals you choose when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach intuitively for unhealthy foods when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to choose healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this let you notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french bean curry recipe. You can have french bean curry using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare French Bean Curry:
- Prepare 300 gms of French Beans/Green Beans.
- Take 1 and half Cup of Chopped Onion.
- You need half Cup of Onion, Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Get 1 Spoon of Cumin Seeds.
- You need 1 Spoon of Mustard Seeds.
- Prepare as required of Oil for Cooking.
- Prepare 1 Spoon of Chopped Green Chillies.
- Provide 1 Cup of Dessicated Coconut and Cashew Paste.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Take 1 Spoon of Cumin Powder.
- Provide 1 Spoon of Coriander Powder.
- Take 1 Spoon of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 1 Spoon of Red Chilli Powder.
- Provide 1 Spoon of Garam Masala.
- Provide leaves of Curry.
- Prepare As required of Green Fresh Coriander.
Steps to make French Bean Curry:
- Take French Beans or Green Beans Cut the Sides and Cut the French Beans into Long length,Wash it and keep aside..
- Now take a Kadhai or Pan add any Cooking Oil heat for 2 mins then add Cumin Seeds 1 Spoon, Mustard Seeds 1 Spoon heat for 2 mins then add Chopped Onion 1 and a half Cup, Green Chillies 2 Spoon Cook for 5 mins..
- Now after 5 min adds Onion 1, Ginger Garlic Paste into it half Cup fry for 5 min then add 1 Spoon Coriander Powder,1 Spoon Cumin Powder,1 Spoon Turmeric Powder,1 Spoon Red Chilli Powder, 1 Spoon Garam Masala Cook for 5 to 7 mins..
- After Cooking Masala Now put French Beans into it and Fry for 5 min then add 2 Cup full water in it, Cover the lid and cook for 5 to 10 mins on medium flame..
- After Cooking Beans and Masala Ingredients Now,put 1 Cup Dessicated Coconut and Cashew Paste into it and mix well and Cook for 10 min again lastly add Green fresh Coriander into it..
- Your Delicious French Beans Curry is Ready to Enjoy with Roti Paratha Naan or Rice. Serve it hot to the Plater 😍😊.
If you find this French Bean Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.