Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Smothered beef liver recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smothered beef liver recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smothered beef liver recipe. To cook smothered beef liver you need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Smothered beef liver:
- Prepare 3 Tbs of oil.
- Take 1 of sliced onion.
- Use 1 pound of beef liver.
- Provide 1/2 cup of plain flour.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper or to taste.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Take 1/4 cup of water.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
Instructions to make Smothered beef liver:
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute onions until soft, but not browned. Remove from pan using a slotted spoon, and set aside. Slice the liver into serving size pieces, and remove any membrane.
- In a shallow dish, mix together the flour, salt and pepper. Dredge the liver in the flour mixture, and place into the hot skillet. Brown the liver quickly on each side. Place reserved onions on top of liver pieces. Pour the tomato sauce and water over everything in the pan, lifting the liver pieces to let the tomato sauce coat the bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle the oregano over everything, and simmer over low heat for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Adjust salt and pepper to taste. Be careful not to overcook, or liver will be tough. Serve!.
If you find this Smothered beef liver recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.