Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dry Potato-French Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dry Potato-French Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of Precisely what You Consume: How to Do It Correctly.
When you first start your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Tracking all of the foods you take in may help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after maintaining a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not taking in very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down can help you see specifically which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Write down the time you’re feeding on stuff. This can help you find out just what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can learn how to deal with those times. After a few days you’ll note that even if you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. You should also be able to discover whether or not you might be eating due to the fact you’re bored. This is very important simply because, once they are recognized, you can find various other ways to fill those moments than with unhealthy foods.
Write down your feelings when you eat. This could show you whether or not you use meals to solve emotional issues. It also helps you see plainly which foods you tend to choose when you find yourself in certain moods. Many of us will reach for junk foods if we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you focus on how you eat during your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dry potato-french beans recipe. To cook dry potato-french beans you need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Dry Potato-French Beans:
- Provide 250 gm of chopped beans.
- Get 2 of sliced potato.
- Get 1 cup of peas.
- Take 2 of chopped tomato.
- Use 3-4 of chopped garlic.
- You need 3 of chopped chillies.
- Use as required of Some grated ginger.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 Tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 Tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of cumin seed.
- Provide Pinch of asafoetida.
- You need 2 Tbsp of oil.
- Get 1/2 Tsp of garam masala.
- You need As needed of Chopped coriander.
Steps to make Dry Potato-French Beans:
- Heat oil in a pan,add ginger, garlic, green chillies,heing, cumin seed saute it..
- Now add peas, potato and beans & saute it.Add all the spices and mix nicely.Cover it to cook 2-3 min..
- Its time to add tomato to the mix and cook again 3-4 min.Now fry it at high flame and add garam masala.Serve it with paranthe..
If you find this Dry Potato-French Beans recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.