Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sauteed French Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sauteed French Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the very first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Keeping a food log helps you determine the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. For example, after retaining a food record for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Having it all written down may help you determine the aspects of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
You ought to be very precise whenever you write down the things that you are eating. You have to do more than simply write down “salad” into your food journal. Write down every one of the ingredients in the salad and the type of dressing you used. You must also include the number of the foods you eat. “Cereal” defintely won’t be sufficient however “one cup Fiber One cereal” is acceptable. Remember the more you take in of something the more calories you eat so it is very important that you list quantities so you know exactly how much of everything you’re eating and how many calories you need to burn.
What kind of mood are you in when you eat? Write it down! This makes it possible to figure out when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. This will also show you whether or not you gravitate toward certain foods based on your mood. There a wide range of people who seek junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are just as likely to pick out healthy things when they feel happy and content. Paying attention to what you reach for if you find yourself upset just might help you stock similar but more healthy items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sauteed french beans recipe. You can have sauteed french beans using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sauteed French Beans:
- Take 30-40 of French Beans.
- Take 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Provide 8-10 of Garlic Cloves, chopped.
- Take of Seasoning Mix.
- Take 1 tsp of Basil.
- Get 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Take 1 tsp of Mixed Herbs.
- Get 1 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli Flakes.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
Instructions to make Sauteed French Beans:
- Wash and cut sides of the beans. Here I have taken carrots and baby potatoes also..
- Prepare other ingredients. For seasoning mix I have used ingredients from the brand "KEYA"..
- Heat the pan on medium flame and add french beans. You can add any choice of veggies..
- Saute for 2-4 minutes, until you see some burn marks on the beans..
- At this stage add olive oil and saute for another 2 minutes..
- Add chopped garlic and saute for about 3-4 minutes or until beans become soft. Make your your veggies are burnt nicely, that gives additional taste..
- Garlic sauteed french beans are ready, transfer to serving bowl and sprinkle about 2 tsp of seasoning mix. You can prepare other vegetables with same method..
- Here for the add on I have taken baby potatoes and carrots..
If you find this Sauteed French Beans recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.