Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for French beans with methi recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French beans with methi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French beans with methi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The way to Do It.
When you first start your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food record helps you determine the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. For example, once you keep a food log for a few days you might notice that even though you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write every little thing down you can see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a simpler time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
But imagine if you write every single thing down but still can’t figure out how to lose weight? There is a great way and a sluggish method to track the food you eat. A food record isn’t merely a list of what exactly you’ve eaten during the day. You have to record other vital pieces of information too. Here are a number of the things you need to do to be more productive at food tracking.
Write down your feelings while you eat. This will show you if you use meals to solve emotional issues. It also assists you to see plainly which foods you are inclined to choose if you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach naturally for unhealthy foods when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to choose healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this enable you to notice when you reach for precise foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) alternatives on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french beans with methi recipe. To cook french beans with methi you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare French beans with methi:
- Provide 200 gm of French beans.
- Use 1 of Onion chopped.
- Use 1 of Tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Haldi/ turmeric powder.
- Use handful of Methi( fenugreek) leaves fresh.
- You need 2 tbsp of Coriander chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of Oil.
Steps to make French beans with methi:
- Wash and chop the French beans into small pieces and keep them ready.
- Take oil into a Pan add onions chopped saute till Lil brown then add tomatoes chopped add ginger garlic paste haldi, red chilli powder and salt and the coriander powder saute till 2 mins until the tomatoes are mushy and cooked..
- Now add the beans cook them by adding little water and finally add methi leaves fresh ones. Cook for sometime till the leaves are cooked nicely add coriander leaves. Serve hot with roti, parathas rice..
If you find this French beans with methi recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.