Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French beans stir fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French beans stir fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Eat: How to Do It Correctly.
When you go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to record what you eat during the day. Keeping a food journal helps you identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, after retaining a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down will allow you to see specifically which parts of your diet plan really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Be as precise as possible while you write down what you take in. You need to do more than just write down “salad” into your food journal. Write down all of the ingredients in the salad and the type of dressing you used. You should include the amount of the food you take in. “Cereal” won’t be sufficient however “one cup Fiber One cereal” is acceptable. Don’t forget that the more of something you consume, the more calories you are going to consume so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know exactly how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
Write down your feelings whenever you eat. This will show you whether you use foods to solve emotional issues. It will even identify the foodstuffs you select when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach intuitively for junk food when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to select healthy options when we feel happy or content. When you pay attention to how you eat during your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier choices around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french beans stir fry recipe. You can have french beans stir fry using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare French beans stir fry:
- Get 250 gms of French beans.
- Use 1 of medium potato.
- You need 1 of medium carrot.
- Take 1 tsp of desiccated coconut.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of mustard seed.
- Get 4-5 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ginger chilli paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of carom seeds.
- Get 1 tbs of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use Pinch of asafoetida.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need of to taste salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make French beans stir fry:
- Take french beans, wash,remove vein from sides & cut into small pieces. Take potato & carrot,wash, peel skin & chop finely. Slice garlic cloves..
- Heat oil in pan, add mustard seed, when splutter turn flame to low add desicatted coconut & sessme seeds saute for 1 minute. Add ginger chilli paste & garlic saute for 1 minute..
- Add french beans, potato,turn flame to high saute for 2 minutes. Now add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala, carom seeds & mix well. Saute for 2 minutes..
- Add carrot & salt. Now add ¼ cup hot water, cover lid & cook on high flame for 2 minutes now turn on flame to low, cook for 7-8 minutes, stir occasionally. Now add sugar cook till dissolve. Relish with roti..
If you find this French beans stir fry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.