Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Consume: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Tracking all of the food you eat can help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after maintaining a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not taking in very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Having it all written down will help uou identify the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
You need to be very precise when you write down the things that you are eating. It isn’t enough to just write down “salad” on a list. The right way to do it is to write down all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the kind of dressing that is used. You must also write down just how much of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” is just not as good an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” Don’t forget that the more of some thing you eat, the more calories you are going to ingest so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know precisely how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
What kind of spirits are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This can show you whether or not you use foods to solve emotional issues. This will also show you whether or not you gravitate in the direction of particular foods based on your mood. There are lots of people who seek junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are quite as likely to select healthy things when they feel happy and content. Not only will this let you notice when you reach for particular foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french beans recipe. To make french beans you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare French Beans:
- Provide 1 of Chopped potato.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped beans.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use as needed of Kasuri methi dry,.
- Use 1/2tsp of turmeric,.
- Take 1 of chopped tomato,.
- You need 1 of chopped tomato,.
- Use 2 of garlic pods chopped.
- You need ,1/2tsp of dry mango pwder,.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garam masala,.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make French Beans:
- In a pan add oil..when its hot.then add cumin seed when it start crackle add garlic saute for a while then add chopped onion cook till it translucent.
- After onion transculent then add potatoes cook till it become little soft.on that time add salt and turmeric after 10 min.when it little bit cook.then add french beans and all the dry species.and cover it till it soft.
- After 15min when its almost done add tomatoes and garam masala..and mix it well cook another 10 min..and in the last add dry fenugreek leaves…now its done to serve with chapati.
If you find this French Beans recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.