Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect French beans tossed with nuts and feta cheese salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best French beans tossed with nuts and feta cheese salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French beans tossed with nuts and feta cheese salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Benefits Of Eating Superfoods?.
You are what you consume. That is so right. For instance, meats such as fowl have amino acids that happen to be vital as they can help to reconstruct muscle tissue. Consuming the correct foods is consequently imperative. Knowledge of how our diet effects our health and the nourishment we need has led to more folks eating superfoods. Do you know what superfoods in fact are? We can in fact say that a number of foods add to our vitality and others do not. Inferior foods have empty calories which will just make you fat if eaten in excess and high-quality foods which have calories designed to provide a lot of energy and also antioxidants to help diminish health issues and disease. The nutritional varieties of meals are where you’ll discover superfoods.
In the end, your system requires the correct nutritional foods to survive. Carbohydrates create energy for your body, protein is significant for the health of one’s body’s cells and a specific degree of fats is required. Furthermore, another essential part in all of this is water to drink. The correct degree of minerals and vitamins can be important although not always effortless to achieve, in addition to some other kinds of nutrient. A fatty acid that we at present know more about is Omega-3 and it facilitates the fight against the damaging form of cholesterol. Omega-3 is within salmon, and that is classed as a superfood as it contains this fatty acid and it’s a good supply of protein. As we go into our later years, the functioning from the human brain can suffer and Omega-3 is usually helpful for this. Many superfoods contain Omega-3 including nuts, seeds and different types of fish.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is certainly a good suggestion to start out introducing some superfoods into your day to day eating habits.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french beans tossed with nuts and feta cheese salad recipe. You can cook french beans tossed with nuts and feta cheese salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare French beans tossed with nuts and feta cheese salad:
- You need 2 cups of french beans (cut into 2 inches).
- Use 1 teaspoon of grated garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced almonds and walnuts.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of feta cheese.
- Get 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of roasted sesame seeds.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make French beans tossed with nuts and feta cheese salad:
- Wash the french beans thoroughly and then dry them. Cut them into 2 inch long..
- Take some water in a cooking pan and add the cut beans and add some salt as per taste. Cover it with a lid and let it boil for 8 to 10 mins till they are tender..
- In a small pan roast the sliced nuts. Let it be little brown not dark. Keep them aside. Take olive oil in a pan add the garlic after few seconds add the boiled beans and let it toss for 2 to 3 mins till nicely coated with olive oil..
- Turn of the fire. Add the roasted nuts, chiily falkes, black pepper, little salt, lemon juice, crumbled or tiny cubes of feta cheese and the sesame seeds. Toss it all well and serve it…..
If you find this French beans tossed with nuts and feta cheese salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.