Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Frenh beans in creamy gravy recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Frenh beans in creamy gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Frenh beans in creamy gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of Precisely what You Eat: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin a diet probably the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food record in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Tracking all of the food you eat will help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, when you keep a food record for a few days you may notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down will help uou determine the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
But imagine if you write each and every thing down but still can’t figure out how to lose fat? You can monitor your foods the right way or the incorrect way. A food record is more than just a straightforward list of the foods you eat during a day. You have to keep track of a few other very important information. Here are some tips that you can make use of to help your food tracking be more successful.
Record your mood while you eat. This really helps to explain to you whether or not you use food as a reaction to emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate for particular foods based on your mood. Many of us will reach for junk foods when we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you pay attention to how you eat during your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to frenh beans in creamy gravy recipe. You can have frenh beans in creamy gravy using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Frenh beans in creamy gravy:
- Get 4 of onions.
- Take 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 inch of ginger pieces.
- Prepare 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Use 100 gm of French beans.
- Take 2 tbsp of cream or malai.
- You need 2 tbsp of curd.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 50 gm of paneer.
- Get 1 tbsp of garam masala powder.
Instructions to make Frenh beans in creamy gravy:
- Wash and cut all vegetables..
- Blanch French beans about 5 minutes and transfer it into cold water..
- In a kadai add olive oil or any cooking oil when hot add cumin seeds when cracked add chopped 1 onion,ginger chopped, garlic chopped and chopped green chilli stir it until translucent..
- Now add spices,tomato puree and cream or fresh malai..
- Add blanched French beans and onion slices and curd cover with lid and cook 5 minutes. Add garam masala powder and garnish with grated paneer. Serve hot with nan,roti or paratha..
If you find this Frenh beans in creamy gravy recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.