Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg fried rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg fried rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The Right Way to Do It.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the primary things that you will learn is that it is important to keep track of what you eat during the day. Tracking all of the meals you take in can help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after keeping a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not taking in very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down can help you see precisely which parts of your diet really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
You ought to be very particular when you write down the things that you are eating. You should do more than just write down “salad” into your food log. The correct way to do it is to record all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the kind of dressing that is used. You should include the amount of the food you take in. “Cereal” will not be enough but “one cup Fiber One cereal” is fine. Don’t forget that the more of some thing you take in, the more calories you are going to take in so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know exactly how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
What kind of spirits are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This makes it possible to figure out when you use foods to help soothe emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate for particular foods based on your mood. There are lots of people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are quite as likely to pick out healthy things when they feel happy and content. Paying attention to what you reach for while you are upset can help you stock similar but better items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg fried rice recipe. To cook egg fried rice you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Egg fried rice:
- Provide 1 cup of cooked rice.
- Get 4 of spring onions.
- Provide 1/2 of white onion.
- You need 1/2 of capsicum.
- Take 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 4 of french beans (green).
- Provide 1 small piece of cabbage.
- Get 1/2 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red hot and sweet chilli sauce.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Provide As required of Oil.
Instructions to make Egg fried rice:
- Spread the rice and sprinkle some oil..
- Finely chop all the vegetables and keep aside..
- Pour oil in a pan. Put cabbage carrot and french beans and fry for a minute with lid covered..
- Remove the vegetables from the pan. again pour oil scramble the eggs and transfer them to a plate. Finally in the same pan pour oil fry onion, capsicum, and spring onion..
- Add soy sauce and hot and sweet chili sauce. Then add rice vegetables and scrambled eggs. stir gently with a fork..
- Finally, garnish with finely chopped spring onion. Egg fried rice is ready to serve..
- Can have it with Kadai paneer. Taste so good..
If you find this Egg fried rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.