Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegetable sizzler recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable sizzler recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable sizzler recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Consume: How to Do It Correctly.
When you go on a diet one of the primary things that you will learn is that it is important to keep track of what you eat during the day. Keeping a food log makes it possible to determine the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. For example, when you keep a food journal for a few days you may notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Writing all of it down will allow you to see specifically which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But what happens if you write every single thing down but still aren’t able to figure out how to shed weight? You can monitor your food the correct way or the incorrect way. A food record isn’t only a list of the items you’ve eaten during the day. You need to record other important pieces of information as well. Here are some tips that you can make use of to help your food tracking be more successful.
Write down your feelings when you eat. This will show you if you use foods to solve emotional issues. It will even identify the foods you decide on when you are in certain moods. There are lots of people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are just as likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you focus on how you eat during your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier choices around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable sizzler recipe. You can have vegetable sizzler using 54 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetable sizzler:
- Get of For cheese sauce.
- Prepare 1 of big tomato paste.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need of as per taste Salt.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- Take 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- Provide 1 cup of processed cheese (grated).
- Take 1 pinch of black pepper powder.
- You need as needed of Water.
- Provide of For aloo tikki.
- Provide 4 of Potato.
- Take 4 tablespoon of french beans.
- You need 2 tablespoon of carrot chopped.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of coriander.
- Get 2 tablespoon of bread crumbs.
- Take of as per taste Salt.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of chat masala.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Get of as required Bread crumbs for coating.
- You need As needed of Oil for frying.
- Take of For Barbeque sizzler sauce.
- You need 3 tablespoon of jaggery.
- Take 1 of Lemon sized tamarind.
- Get 2 of tej patta.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 of cloves.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Take 6 piece of garlic.
- Take 1/4 cup of vinegar.
- Provide 1/4 cup of water.
- Get 2 tablespoon of worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 2/3 cup of ketchup.
- You need of For french fries.
- Prepare 2 of potato.
- You need as needed of Oil for frying.
- Get of For butter corn rice.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garlic butter.
- You need 2-3 tablespoon of frozen corn.
- Take 1 tablespoon of coriander.
- Use 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- You need of as per taste Salt.
- You need 1 cup of half boiled rice.
- Get of For veggies.
- Get 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Get 1 teaspoon of chopped garlic.
- Get 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of total (broccoli,babycorn,beans,paneer,capsicum,carrot).
- Use of as per taste Black pepper and salt.
- You need 1 pinch of sugar.
- You need of To make sizzler.
- Take of as per taste Butter.
- Provide 1/2 of Cabbage.
Steps to make Vegetable sizzler:
- To make cheese sauce Heat a pan and add in oil and butter and let it melt and then add garlic and tomato paste and stir till everything mix and cook it for 3 minutes. Then add salt, oregano, chilli flakes, black pepper powder and mix it well. Let it cook for 5 minutes. Add in grated cheese and milk and mix it till the cheese melts and milk boils. Stir it continuously in circular movement. After 10-15 minutes the mixture would become like a thick gravy. Now the cheese sauce is ready.
- To make aloo tikki In a vessel take boiled potatoes and then add in the carrot and beans, coriander, bread crumbs, salt, chat masala, and black pepper powder. Now smash the potatoes with help of hands and mix everything well. Then make tikki from this mixture. And coat it with bread crumbs. Now the tikki is ready Fry it..
- To make barbeque sizzler sauce In a sauce pan add jaggery, tamarind, tej patta, red chilli powder, cloves, cumin powder, finely chopped garlic, vinegar, and water and ketchup in sauce pan and then add worcestershire sauce. Mix it well and cook it for 5 minutes or till it becomes thick on medium flame. After 5 minutes the sauce is ready..
- To make french fries Cut the potato in a shape of french fries Now fry then in hot oil. French fries are now ready..
- To make butter corn rice In a wok add the garlic butter,as soon a butter melts,add in sweet corn(you can even add carrot and kidney beans and capsicum veggies of your choice) and coriander and stir it well. Add in salt, black pepper powder and cook it for 5 minutes. Now add the half cooked rice in this and stir it and cook it for 2 more minutes. Now the butter corn rice is ready..
- To make veggies In a wok add butter and garlic and oil, add in the veggies and paneer (slice the veggies in a long cuts). Now add black pepper and salt to taste. And cook it till all veggies are 90% cooked Then add sugar to enhance flavours and cook it on high flame for 2 minutes. Now the veggies are ready..
- To make sizzler take a sizzler plate or if you dont have take a iron pan and heat it properly. After it becomes hot add one layer of cabbage so that sizzler does not burn. Now add in the veggies and french fries. Then add in the butter corn rice, and aloo tikki. Now add the barbecue sizzler sauce and cheese sauce. Then add butter on the iron plate as it gives more sizzling effect..
- Now your sizzler is ready to eat…
If you find this Vegetable sizzler recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.