Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Beans Sabji recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Beans Sabji recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The way to Do It.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the very first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Keeping a food record helps you recognize the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. For example, after retaining a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. When you write every little thing down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
But what happens if you write almost everything down but no pounds drop off of you? There is a good way and a lazy method to track the food you eat. A food record isn’t just a list of the things you’ve eaten during the day. Other kinds of important information are going to need to be written down as well. Here are a few of the hints that can enable you to become much more successful at food tracking.
Record your feelings while you eat. This can help you determine when you use foods to help soothe emotional issues. It will also identify the foods you select when you are in certain moods. There are lots of people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are equally likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you pay attention to how you eat in the course of your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier choices around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french beans sabji recipe. To cook french beans sabji you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook French Beans Sabji:
- Get 300 grams of French Beans.
- Provide 1 of Onion finely chopped.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of jeera.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of jeera powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala or kitchen king masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 glass of water.
Steps to make French Beans Sabji:
- Firstly take the French beans and wash them well and then chop it into half inch size pieces.
- Now heat a Kadhai and put oil. When hot add jeera and chopped onion and garlic..
- Sauté well for a few minutes. Then add the dry masalas and salt.
- Mix everything well then add chopped French beans and give a nice mix. Sprinkle the water and close the Kadhai and let it cook on low flame for a few minutes. Check it in between, give stir and cook it again..
- When done turn off the heat and serve hot with rice & dal or Rotis.
If you find this French Beans Sabji recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.