Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Balti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Balti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything right away or that you have to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to balti recipe. You can have balti using 23 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Balti:
- Get of Sauce.
- Use 3 of tblsp oil.
- Use 2 cm of piece of ginger, peeled and chopped.
- Provide 1 of large garlic clove, chopped.
- Prepare 3 of onions, chopped.
- Use 250 ml of water.
- Prepare 4 of tomatoes, chopped.
- Take 2 tsp of chopped fresh coriander.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 4 of cardamoms, broken slightly open.
- Take of Rest of dish for Chicken Balti.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide of Onion, chopped.
- Provide 2 cm of piece of ginger, peeled and grated.
- Provide 3 of garlic cloves, grated.
- Provide of Chicken fillets.
- Provide of Chopped fresh coriander.
Steps to make Balti:
- Heat oil in pan, add ginger and garlic. Stir..
- Add the onions and fry till they are translucent..
- Add the water and bring to the boil..
- Add the rest of the 'sauce' ingredients, cover and simmer on a low heat for 30 mins..
- Remove and discard the bay leaves and cardamom pods and liquidise the rest..
- Sauce can now be used straight away or kept in fridge till needed..
- To prepare the rest of the dish, heat oil in pan. Add onions and fry gently until they turn brown..
- Add ginger and garlic. Stir well and cook for a minute..
- Add chicken, cook till sealed (starting to turn white)..
- Add the balti sauce – if its been in the fridge, warm it in the microwave first..
- Turn heat to low and cook for 15 minutes, till chicken is cooked through..
- Stir in the coriander and serve with basmati rice and naan bread..
If you find this Balti recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.