Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Simple aloo & french bean veg recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple aloo & french bean veg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple aloo & french bean veg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep track of what you eat during the day. Tracking all of the food you take in will help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. One example is that, after tracking your meals for a few days you could realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats without nearly enough organic nutrients. When you write everything down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have an easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Write down what time it is whenever you eat. This allows you to see what times of day you feel the hungriest, when you are likely to reach for a snack and the way to work around those times. After a few days you’ll see that even though you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. You may possibly also be able to recognize when you are eating only to have something to do. This is incredibly helpful because realizing when you’re vulnerable to snacking will help you fill those times with alternative activities that will keep you away from the candy aisle.
Record your mood when you eat. This makes it possible to pinpoint when you use meals to help soothe emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate for specific foods based on your mood. There are lots of people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are just as likely to pick out healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you pay attention to how you eat in the course of your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier choices around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple aloo & french bean veg recipe. To make simple aloo & french bean veg you need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple aloo & french bean veg:
- Take 150 g of aloo(poato) boil & cut into small pieces.
- Take 100 g of franch beans cut into 1" washed well.
- Prepare 4 of tomato puree.
- Get 4 of onion sliced.
- Prepare 4 of green chillies chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger grated.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 11/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala optional.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take as needed of oil.
Instructions to make Simple aloo & french bean veg:
- First, boil the potato & peeled well & cut into small pieces..
- In a pan put on flame add oil add onion saute few min add ginger, garlic paste saute for few minutes.
- Add all dry ingredient & tomato puree, sprinkle few water,saute few minutes.till spices cook properly now add beans cook few minutes add potato cook for few minutes, now add water cook for few minutes now turn off the gas and serve..
If you find this Simple aloo & french bean veg recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.