Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stir-fried Kangkung (water spinach) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir-fried Kangkung (water spinach) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One healthy alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stir-fried kangkung (water spinach) recipe. To make stir-fried kangkung (water spinach) you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stir-fried Kangkung (water spinach):
- Prepare 2 bunches of Kangkung (water spinach).
- Get 3 cloves of garlic.
- Take 2 of red chilli.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Prepare of Sliced scallions.
- Provide of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbs of Oysters sauce.
- Take of Some oil to sautè.
Steps to make Stir-fried Kangkung (water spinach):
- Cut the kangkung as per your preference, slice the garlic, tomato and red chilli.
- Add some oil to a pan, sautè the garlic and chilli together until fragrant, add the tomatoes and kangkung.
- Add a little water, oyster sauce, salt and pepper, check the taste and cover the pan for 5mins.
- When it's cooked, stir to mix and add the sliced scallions.
- Serve it with steamed rice, fried chicken and tofu (optional), or you can have it as it is. Enjoy!.
If you find this Stir-fried Kangkung (water spinach) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.