Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for French Beans Fry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best French Beans Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Beans Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Really As High-quality As They’re Made Out To Be?.
You are becoming what you put inside your body. If you think about it, this makes sense. For example, meats like fowl include amino acids that happen to be important as they could help to repair muscle tissue. So be aware with the food you devour as it can really create a difference. Understanding of how our diet effects our health and the nourishment we need has led to more people eating superfoods. Do you know what superfoods actually are? Well, there are two sorts of foods, the great and also the inferior. Antioxidants in nutritional food helps our immune system whereas bad foods have little value and can make you fat. Superfoods, as you will have guessed, come under good meals.
Malnourishment is the ultimate outcome of your body not getting the right kind of nourishment. You need protein to build and fix cells, carbohydrates to deliver your body energy and fats to keep your body running right. Obviously, to add to most of this you can not live without water. There are additional areas of nutritional value that you may not take note of including several vitamins and minerals. There are two forms of cholesterol, good and bad, and the fatty acid Omega-3 can counter the results of the bad one. Superfoods are rich in lots of of these nutrients and one such food is salmon for its protein content with the fatty acid, Omega-3. As we come into our later years, the functioning from the mind can suffer and Omega-3 can be helpful for this. Several superfoods include Omega-3 including nuts, seeds and different types of fish.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is certainly a good suggestion to start introducing some superfoods into your day to day eating habits.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french beans fry recipe. To cook french beans fry you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook French Beans Fry:
- Prepare 1/4 kg of French Beans.
- Get 2 tbsp of Sesame Oil.
- Use pinch of Asafoetida.
- Get 1 of Onions (Sliced).
- Prepare 3-4 of Long Green Chillies (Halved).
- Take 1 sprig of Curry Leaves.
- You need 2-3 Cloves of Garlic.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Provide 1/2-1 tsp of Pepper Powder.
- Use of as required Salt.
Steps to make French Beans Fry:
- Clean and wash the beans nicely. Cut it into long pieces. Steam it in a rice cooker or steamer and set aside..
- In a frying pan, heat sesame oil. When hot, add asafoetida, onions, green chillies and curry leaves and saute till the onions are light brown..
- Add garlic and saute well. (You can add the garlic once the oil is hot. But then the garlic may get burnt if the temperature of the oil is high and may loose it properties)..
- Add turmeric powder, pepper powder and salt and stir fry for a minute or two..
- Add the steamed beans and stir fry for 5 to 10 minutes in open pan on medium flame, depending on how firm you need the beans..
- Ready to serve..
If you find this French Beans Fry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.