Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect French croco recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best French croco recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French croco recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you begin a diet just about the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food journal in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Tracking all of the meals you take in will help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after retaining a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not taking in very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. When you write every thing down you can see which parts of your diet must change as well as have an easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Be as specific as you can get when you note down the things you eat. You need to do more than just write down “salad” into your food journal. The right way to do it is usually to write down all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the kind of dressing that is used. You should also include the quantities of the foods you eat. “Cereal” defintely won’t be sufficient although “one cup Fiber One cereal” is acceptable. It is vital to keep in mind that the bigger your helpings, the more calories you will be eating so you need to know just how much of every thing you actually eat so that you can figure out how many calories you will need to work off.
What kind of spirits are you in while you eat? Write it down! This can help you pinpoint when you use foods to help soothe emotional issues. It also helps you see clearly which foods you have a tendency to choose when you find yourself in certain moods. Lots of us will reach intuitively for processed food when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to select healthy options when we feel happy or content. When you pay attention to how you eat during your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french croco recipe. To cook french croco you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare French croco:
- Take 4 of hot dog roll.
- Provide 2 of big boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of big onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Broccoli grated.
- Take 4 tbsp of cheese grated.
- Take 1 tbsp of Oil for greasing.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Get 2 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Take 3 tbsp of Boiled peas.
- Take as needed of Cucumber and carrots slices for garnish.
- Take as per taste of Salt.
- Get as per taste of red chilli.
- Provide 1 tsp of dry mango powder.
Steps to make French croco:
- Heat 1 tbsp oil add onions chopped.cook till transparent. Add boiled peas.to it.now add boil potatoes and mashed them to mix well.add salt,red chilli powder and mango powder to it mix well..
- Now slit in hot dog roll.spread mayonnaise on one side and ketchup on another. Now spread potatoes mixture over it..
- Now spread grated cheese on it.sprinkle broccoli on cheese to give a effect of crocodile..
- Bake in tandoor or oven for 3-4minutes or until cheese melts.garnish with carrots and cucumber to make tail and tongue. Serve hot..
If you find this French croco recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.