Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French fries and Fried Egg (Breakfast treat 2)🍟 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French fries and Fried Egg (Breakfast treat 2)🍟 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Approach to Track Your Food.
When you begin your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your foods record not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after keeping a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. When you write every little thing down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
But what if you write everything down but no excess weight drop off of you? There is a correct way and a incorrect way to monitor your food. There is more to food journaling than composing a listing of what you eat during the day. Other kinds of important information will need to be written down as well. Here are a few of the suggestions that can help you become a lot more successful at food tracking.
Write down your emotions whenever you eat. This could show you if you use food to solve emotional issues. This will also show you whether or not you gravitate in the direction of certain foods based on your mood. Lots of us will reach intuitively for junk food when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to pick out healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this enable you to notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french fries and fried egg (breakfast treat 2)🍟 recipe. To cook french fries and fried egg (breakfast treat 2)🍟 you need 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare French fries and Fried Egg (Breakfast treat 2)🍟:
- Get of Irish potatoes half mudu.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare of Maggi.
- Get of Oil.
- Use of Onion.
Instructions to make French fries and Fried Egg (Breakfast treat 2)🍟:
- Peel the Irish potatoes (Large sizes are recommended for French fries).
- Dice the peeled potatoes straight into water and maintain the sizes. Add 1 teaspoon salt and allow to stay for 20-30 minutes..
- Drain in a basket or colander..
- In a pot (I recommend you use pot or deep pan for this fry), fry a large amount of oil. Add the potatoes and start to fry..
- After 5 minutes of frying, use a spoon and be stiring the potatoes. Continue to stir fry until half brown. Make sure you don't make cuts on the potatoes. When you are done. Drain in a colander..
- Crack 2 eggs. Add Maggi and Salt plus onion and beat well. Put in 2 teaspoon oil, after it is hot, pour in the whisk egg and fry till done..
- Get your paper or A4 paper and roll it into a cone shape. Gum the edge with sealtape. Put in your French fries..
- You have your French fries now. 💞.
- Your French fries 🍟 and fried egg are done..
- Eat along with hot cloves and ginger tea. #boil your water, dried Ginger, cloves and Lipton. Seive and add milk, sugar and Milo..
- Enjoy 💞💞😋😋.
If you find this French fries and Fried Egg (Breakfast treat 2)🍟 recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.