Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Oseng-oseng Tempe / Stir-fried Tempe (Vegan) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oseng-oseng Tempe / Stir-fried Tempe (Vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oseng-oseng Tempe / Stir-fried Tempe (Vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, merely making some minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be good for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oseng-oseng tempe / stir-fried tempe (vegan) recipe. You can have oseng-oseng tempe / stir-fried tempe (vegan) using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oseng-oseng Tempe / Stir-fried Tempe (Vegan):
- Provide 250 g of Tempe, cut into small cubes.
- Get 100 g of green chili.
- Get 6 pcs of shallots.
- Take 3 pcs of garlic.
- You need 1-2 cm of galangal.
- Get 1 pc of tomato (optional).
- You need 6 tbs of or more sweet soy sauce.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide slices of Scallions.
- Get of Vegetable oil.
Steps to make Oseng-oseng Tempe / Stir-fried Tempe (Vegan):
- Prepare the pan with some oil to sautè over medium heat.
- Slice the garlic and shallots, then place it in the hot pan, sautè till fragrant then add the sliced galangal and sliced tomato then let it cook for few seconds.
- Add the Tempe that you have cut into small pieces, add little water (approx. 10tbs) then cover the pan to let it cooked.
- Once it's half cooked, add the green chili (slice it as per your liking) add some salt and sweet soy sauce, stir fry to ensure the seasonings, green chili and Tempe are well combined.
- Add more water if you think it needs more time to cook and cover the pan.
- Once cooked, add the scallions that you have cut into big slices, stir fry for few seconds then remove from the stove.
- Your stir-fried Tempe is ready to be served. Enjoy!.
- P.S. we normally eat it with hot steamed rice :).
If you find this Oseng-oseng Tempe / Stir-fried Tempe (Vegan) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.